Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACETATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACETATE exist?
Definitions of ACETATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a salt or ester of acetic acid
- noun - a fabric made from fibers of cellulose acetate
- A salt or ester of acetic acid.
- Cellulose acetate or any of various products, especially fibers, derived from it.
- adj - a salt of acetic acid [n -S] : ACETATED
There are 7 letters in ACETATE: A A C E E T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACETATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACETATE plus a wildcard: ACETATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACETATE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACETATE
- x11 acetate sheets (purchase only) -- price per sheet 0.50
- A3 Clear acetate sheetsNOTE NOT SUITABLE FOR PRINTING
- acetate Shrink plastic acetate and vellum The Craft Barn Craft ...
- Clear acetate Sheets Creative Craft World
- acetate A4 250 MIC Clear Covers - Binding - acetate - Perth Laminator ...
- Sodium acetate
- We are professional 100%acetatetwill fabricacetate liningacetate ...
- Sodium acetate - China Sodium acetate 99%99%Sodium acetate
- FileButyl acetate.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileSodium-acetate-2D-skeletal.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.