Scrabble word: ACETATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACETATE exist?
Definitions of ACETATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a salt or ester of acetic acid
- noun - a fabric made from fibers of cellulose acetate
- A salt or ester of acetic acid.
- Cellulose acetate or any of various products, especially fibers, derived from it.
- adj - a salt of acetic acid [n -S] : ACETATED
There are 7 letters in ACETATE: A A C E E T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACETATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACETATE plus a wildcard: ACETATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACETATE
Images for ACETATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.