Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABASIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABASIA exist?
Definitions of ABASIA in dictionaries:
- noun - inability to walk
- Impaired muscular coordination in walking.
- n - a defect in muscular coordination in walking
There are 6 letters in ABASIA: A A A B I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABASIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABASIA plus a wildcard: ABASIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABASIA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABASIA
- abasia una parola derivata dalla lingua greca e precisamente dal ...
- Conversion Disorder Astasia-abasia Globus Hystericus Hysteria ...
- Picture 1 abasia
- Nios con sndrome de down
- IO9 offers a list of ten strange brain disorders that hopefully will ...
- Psicoanlisis aplicado a la teraputica Una experiencia de ...
- Nia Grace abasia Facebook
- abasia Cat REFF by Catsroxz on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.