Is XEROX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of XEROX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a copy made by a xerographic printer
- noun - a duplicator (trade mark Xerox) that copies graphic matter by the action of light on an electrically charged photoconductive insulating surface in which the latent image is developed with a resinous powder
- verb - reproduce by xerography
- A trademark used for a photocopying process or machine employing xerography.
- verb - to copy on a xerographic copier
There are 5 letters in XEROX: E O R X X
To search all scrabble anagrams of XEROX, to go: XEROX?
Rearrange the letters in XEROX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of XEROX
What's nearby XEROX
Lookup in Wiki for XEROX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of XEROX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: XEROX"