Is WORRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WORRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - a strong feeling of anxiety
- verb - be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy
- verb - be concerned with
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - lacerate by biting
- verb - touch or rub constantly
- To feel uneasy or concerned about something; be troubled.
- To pull or tear at something with or as if with the teeth.
- To proceed doggedly in the face of difficulty or hardship; struggle: worried along at the problem.
- To cause to feel anxious, distressed, or troubled.
- To bother or annoy, as with petty complaints.
- To seize with the teeth and shake or tug at repeatedly: a dog worrying a bone.
- To attack roughly and repeatedly; harass.
- To touch, move, or handle idly; toy with: worrying the loose tooth with his tongue.
- The act of worrying or the condition of being worried; persistent mental uneasiness.
- A source of nagging concern or uneasiness.
- verb - to feel anxious and uneasy about something
There are 5 letters in WORRY: O R R W Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WORRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of WORRY, to go: WORRY?
Rearrange the letters in WORRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WORRY
What's nearby WORRY
Lookup in Wiki for WORRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WORRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WORRY"