Is WINCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - lifting device consisting of a horizontal cylinder turned by a crank on which a cable or rope winds
- verb - pull or lift up with or as if with a winch
- A stationary motor-driven or hand-powered hoisting machine having a drum around which is wound a rope or chain attached to the load being lifted.
- The crank used to give motion to a grindstone or similar device.
- verb - to raise with a winch (a hoisting machine)
There are 5 letters in WINCH: C H I N W
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINCH, to go: WINCH?
Rearrange the letters in WINCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WINCH
What's nearby WINCH
Lookup in Wiki for WINCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINCH"