Is WIDOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIDOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woman whose husband is dead especially one who has not remarried
- verb - cause to be without a spouse
- A woman whose husband is often away pursuing a sport or hobby.
- An additional hand of cards dealt face down in some card games, to be used by the highest bidder.
- A single, usually short line of type, as one ending a paragraph, carried over to the top of the next page or column.
- A short line at the bottom of a page, column, or paragraph.
- verb - to deprive of a husband
There are 5 letters in WIDOW: D I O W W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIDOW, to go: WIDOW?
Rearrange the letters in WIDOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIDOW
What's nearby WIDOW
Lookup in Wiki for WIDOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIDOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIDOW"