Is WINDOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINDOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- noun - a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back
- noun - a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- noun - an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function
- noun - the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something
- noun - a pane of glass in a window
- noun - an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served
- noun - (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen
- An opening constructed in a wall or roof that functions to admit light or air to an enclosure and is often framed and spanned with glass mounted to permit opening and closing.
- A framework enclosing a pane of glass for such an opening; a sash.
- A pane of glass or similar material enclosed in such a framework.
- An opening that resembles a window in function or appearance.
- The transparent panel on a window envelope.
- The area or space immediately behind a window, especially at the front of a shop.
- A means of access or observation: St.
- An interval of time during which an activity can or must take place: a brief window of opportunity for a space mission; a window of vulnerability during which the air force was subject to attack.
- Strips of foil dropped from an aircraft to confuse enemy radar; chaff.
- A range of electromagnetic frequencies that pass unobstructed through a planetary atmosphere.
- A small area on a screen in which a file or a part of a file can be displayed.
- A launch window.
- Rockets and missiles now travel through the “wind’s eye.
- verb - to provide with a window (an opening in a wall to admit light and air)
There are 6 letters in WINDOW: D I N O W W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINDOW, to go: WINDOW?
Rearrange the letters in WINDOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WINDOW
What's nearby WINDOW
Lookup in Wiki for WINDOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINDOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINDOW"