Is VALLEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VALLEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
- An elongated lowland between ranges of mountains, hills, or other uplands, often having a river or stream running along the bottom.
- An extensive area of land drained or irrigated by a river system.
- A depression or hollow resembling or suggesting a valley, as the point at which the two slopes of a roof meet.
- adj - a depression of the earth's surface [n -LEYS] : VALLEYED
There are 6 letters in VALLEY: A E L L V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VALLEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of VALLEY, to go: VALLEY?
Rearrange the letters in VALLEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VALLEY
What's nearby VALLEY
Lookup in Wiki for VALLEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VALLEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VALLEY"