Is THATCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THATCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - hair resembling thatched roofing material
- noun - plant stalks used as roofing material
- noun - an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- noun - a house roof made with a plant material (as straw)
- verb - cover with thatch
- Plant stalks or foliage, such as reeds or palm fronds, used for roofing.
- Something, such as a thick growth of hair on the head, that resembles thatch.
- Dead turf, as on a lawn.
- verb - to cover with thatch (plant stalks or foliage)
There are 6 letters in THATCH: A C H H T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THATCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of THATCH, to go: THATCH?
Rearrange the letters in THATCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THATCH
What's nearby THATCH
Lookup in Wiki for THATCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THATCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THATCH"