Is HATCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HATCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the production of young from an egg
- noun - shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
- noun - a movable barrier covering a hatchway
- verb - emerge from the eggs
- verb - devise or invent
- verb - inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
- verb - draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- verb - sit on (eggs)
- An opening, as in the deck of a ship, in the roof or floor of a building, or in an aircraft.
- The cover for such an opening.
- A hatchway.
- A ship’s compartment.
- The hinged rear door of a hatchback.
- Drink up.
- To produce (young) from an egg.
- To cause (an egg or eggs) to produce young.
- To devise or originate, especially in secret: hatch an assassination plot.
- The act or an instance of hatching.
- The young hatched at one time; a brood.
- A fine line used in hatching.
- verb - to bring forth young from an egg
There are 5 letters in HATCH: A C H H T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HATCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of HATCH, to go: HATCH?
Rearrange the letters in HATCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HATCH
What's nearby HATCH
Lookup in Wiki for HATCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HATCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HATCH"