Is STUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object
- noun - miscellaneous unspecified objects
- noun - informal terms for personal possessions
- noun - senseless talk
- noun - unspecified qualities required to do or be something
- noun - information in some unspecified form
- noun - a critically important or characteristic component
- verb - cram into a cavity
- verb - press or force
- verb - obstruct
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- verb - treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting
- verb - fill tightly with a material
- verb - fill with a stuffing while cooking
- The material out of which something is made or formed; substance.
- The essential substance or elements; essence: “We are such stuff/As dreams are made on” (Shakespeare).
- Unspecified material: Put that stuff over there.
- Household or personal articles considered as a group.
- Worthless objects.
- Specific talk or actions: Don’t give me that stuff about being tired.
- The control a player has over a ball, especially to give it spin, english, curve, or speed.
- The spin, english, curve, or speed imparted to a ball: “where we could watch the stuff, mainly curves, that the pitchers were putting on the ball” (James Henry Gray).
- Special capability: The team really showed its stuff and won the championship.
- Woven material, especially woolens.
- Money; cash.
- A habit-forming drug, especially heroin.
- To pack tightly; cram: stuff a Christmas stocking.
- To block (a passage); plug: stuff a crack with caulking.
- To fill with an appropriate stuffing: stuff a pillow.
- To fill (an animal skin) to restore its natural form for mounting or display.
- To cram with food.
- To fill (the mind): His head is stuffed with silly notions.
- To put fraudulent votes into (a ballot box).
- To overeat; gorge.
- verb - to fill or pack tightly
There are 5 letters in STUFF: F F S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUFF, to go: STUFF?
Rearrange the letters in STUFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUFF
What's nearby STUFF
Lookup in Wiki for STUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUFF"