Is STUFFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUFFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object
- noun - miscellaneous unspecified objects
- noun - informal terms for personal possessions
- noun - senseless talk
- noun - unspecified qualities required to do or be something
- noun - information in some unspecified form
- noun - a critically important or characteristic component
- verb - cram into a cavity
- verb - press or force
- verb - obstruct
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- verb - treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting
- verb - fill tightly with a material
- verb - fill with a stuffing while cooking
- verb - to fill or pack tightly
There are 6 letters in STUFFS: F F S S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUFFS, to go: STUFFS?
Rearrange the letters in STUFFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUFFS
What's nearby STUFFS
Lookup in Wiki for STUFFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUFFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUFFS"