Is SPUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPUD in various dictionaries:
- noun - an edible tuber native to South America
- noun - a sharp hand shovel for digging out roots and weeds
- verb - initiate drilling operations, as for petroleum
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- A potato.
- A sharp spadelike tool used for rooting or digging out weeds.
- To remove with a sharp spadelike tool.
- To begin drilling operations on: spud an oil well.
- verb - to remove with a spade-like tool
There are 4 letters in SPUD: D P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPUD, to go: SPUD?
Rearrange the letters in SPUD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPUD
What's nearby SPUD
Lookup in Wiki for SPUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPUD"