Is DUMPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUMPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an informal expression for a mildly depressed state
- noun - a coarse term for defecation
- noun - a piece of land where waste materials are dumped
- noun - (computer science) a copy of the contents of a computer storage device
- noun - a place where supplies can be stored
- verb - throw away as refuse
- verb - sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- verb - sell at artificially low prices
- verb - drop (stuff) in a heap or mass
- verb - fall abruptly
- verb - knock down with force
- A gloomy, melancholy state of mind; depression.
- verb - to let fall heavily
There are 5 letters in DUMPS: D M P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUMPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUMPS, to go: DUMPS?
Rearrange the letters in DUMPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUMPS
What's nearby DUMPS
Lookup in Wiki for DUMPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUMPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUMPS"