Is SOGGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOGGY in various dictionaries:
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - having the consistency of dough because of insufficient leavening or improper cooking
- adj - slow and apathetic
- Saturated or sodden with moisture; soaked: soggy clothes.
- Lacking spirit; dull: a soggy bit of dialogue.
- Humid; sultry: a soggy afternoon in August.
- adv - heavy with moisture [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SOGGILY
There are 5 letters in SOGGY: G G O S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOGGY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOGGY, to go: SOGGY?
Rearrange the letters in SOGGY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOGGY
What's nearby SOGGY
Lookup in Wiki for SOGGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOGGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOGGY"