Is SNUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNUFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - the charred portion of a candlewick
- noun - a pinch of smokeless tobacco inhaled at a single time
- noun - finely powdered tobacco for sniffing up the nose
- noun - sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
- verb - sniff or smell inquiringly
- verb - inhale audibly through the nose
- adj - snuff colored
- To inhale (something) audibly through the nose; sniff.
- To sniff; inhale.
- To extinguish: snuffed out the candles.
- To put a sudden end to; destroy: lives that were snuffed out by car accidents.
- To cut off the charred portion of (a candlewick).
- A preparation of finely pulverized tobacco that can be drawn up into the nostrils by inhaling.
- The quantity of this tobacco that is inhaled at a single time; a pinch.
- A powdery substance, such as a medicine, taken by inhaling.
- Normal in health.
- Up to standard; adequate.
- verb - to use or inhale snuff (powdered tobacco)
There are 5 letters in SNUFF: F F N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNUFF, to go: SNUFF?
Rearrange the letters in SNUFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNUFF
What's nearby SNUFF
Lookup in Wiki for SNUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNUFF"