Is SHEEP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHEEP in various dictionaries:
- noun - woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat
- noun - a timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon
- noun - a docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision
- Any of various usually horned ruminant mammals of the genus Ovis in the family Bovidae, especially the domesticated species O.
- Leather made from the skin of one of these animals.
- A person regarded as timid, weak, or submissive.
- One who is easily swayed or led.
- noun - a ruminant mammal
There are 5 letters in SHEEP: E E H P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEEP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHEEP, to go: SHEEP?
Rearrange the letters in SHEEP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHEEP
What's nearby SHEEP
Lookup in Wiki for SHEEP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHEEP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHEEP"