Is SEEDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEEDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - go to seed
- verb - help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- verb - bear seeds
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- verb - sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
- verb - inoculate with microorganisms
- verb - remove the seeds from
- adj - (of the more skilled contestants) selectively arranged in the draw for position in a tournament so that they meet each other in later rounds
- adj - having the seeds extracted
- adj - having seeds as specified
- adj - having or supplied with seeds
- adj - sprinkled with seed
- verb - to plant seeds (propagative plant structures) in
There are 6 letters in SEEDED: D D E E E S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEDED
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEEDED, to go: SEEDED?
Rearrange the letters in SEEDED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEEDED
What's nearby SEEDED
Lookup in Wiki for SEEDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEEDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEEDED"