Is SCHEME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCHEME in various dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- noun - a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- noun - an internal representation of the world
- noun - a schematic or preliminary plan
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- verb - devise a system or form a scheme for
- A systematic plan of action.
- A secret or devious plan; a plot.
- An impractical or unrealistic plan: “Your scheme yields no revenue; it yields nothing but discontent, disorder, disobedience” (Edmund Burke).
- An orderly combination of related parts: an irrigation scheme with dams, reservoirs, and channels.
- A chart, a diagram, or an outline of a system or an object.
- To plot: scheming their revenge.
- To make plans, especially secret or devious ones.
- verb - to plan or plot
There are 6 letters in SCHEME: C E E H M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHEME
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCHEME, to go: SCHEME?
Rearrange the letters in SCHEME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCHEME
What's nearby SCHEME
Lookup in Wiki for SCHEME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCHEME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCHEME"