Is RINGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RINGING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of a bell ringing
- noun - the giving of a ring as a token of engagement
- noun - having the character of a loud deep sound
- verb - sound loudly and sonorously
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- verb - attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- verb - to form a ring (a circular band) around
- verb - to give forth a clear, resonant sound
There are 7 letters in RINGING: G G I I N N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RINGING
To search all scrabble anagrams of RINGING, to go: RINGING?
Rearrange the letters in RINGING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RINGING
What's nearby RINGING
Lookup in Wiki for RINGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RINGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RINGING"