Is RENEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RENEW in various dictionaries:
- verb - reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new
- verb - cause to appear in a new form
- To make new or as if new again; restore: renewed the antique chair.
- To take up again; resume: renew an old friendship; renewed the argument.
- To repeat so as to reaffirm: renew a promise.
- To regain or restore the physical or mental vigor of; revive: I renewed my spirits in the country air.
- To arrange for the extension of: renew a contract; renew a magazine subscription.
- To arrange to extend the loan of: renewed the library books before they were overdue.
- To replenish: renewed the water in the humidifier.
- To bring into being again; reestablish.
- To become new again.
- To start over.
- verb - to make new or as if new again
There are 5 letters in RENEW: E E N R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RENEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of RENEW, to go: RENEW?
Rearrange the letters in RENEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RENEW
What's nearby RENEW
Lookup in Wiki for RENEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RENEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RENEW"