Is RAZOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAZOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - edge tool used in shaving
- verb - shave with a razor
- A sharp-edged cutting instrument used especially for shaving the face or removing other body hair.
- A device for holding a razorblade, with guards to prevent cutting of the skin.
- An electric instrument with vibrating or rotating blades used for shaving.
- verb - to shave or cut with a sharp-edged instrument
There are 5 letters in RAZOR: A O R R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAZOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAZOR, to go: RAZOR?
Rearrange the letters in RAZOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAZOR
What's nearby RAZOR
Lookup in Wiki for RAZOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAZOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAZOR"