Is QUERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of questioning
- verb - pose a question
- A question; an inquiry.
- A doubt in the mind; a mental reservation.
- To express doubt or uncertainty about; question: query someone’s motives.
- To put a question to (a person).
- To mark (an item) with a notation in order to question its validity or accuracy.
- verb - to put a question (an inquiry) to
There are 5 letters in QUERY: E Q R U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUERY, to go: QUERY?
Rearrange the letters in QUERY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUERY
What's nearby QUERY
Lookup in Wiki for QUERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUERY"