Is PAHLAVI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAHLAVI in various dictionaries:
- noun - Shah of Iran who was deposed in 1979 by Islamic fundamentalists (1919-1980)
- noun - the Iranian language of the Zoroastrian literature of the 3rd to 10th centuries
- noun - the script (derived from the Aramaic alphabet) used to write the Pahlavi language
- An Iranian language used in Persia during the reign of the Sassanids.
- noun - a former coin of Iran
There are 7 letters in PAHLAVI: A A H I L P V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAHLAVI
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAHLAVI, to go: PAHLAVI?
Rearrange the letters in PAHLAVI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAHLAVI
What's nearby PAHLAVI
Lookup in Wiki for PAHLAVI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAHLAVI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAHLAVI"