Is MUZZLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUZZLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the open circular discharging end of a gun
- noun - forward projecting part of the head of certain animals
- noun - a leather or wire restraint that fits over an animal's snout (especially a dog's nose and jaws) and prevents it from eating or biting
- noun - restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- verb - fit with a muzzle
- verb - prevent from speaking out
- verb - tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- The forward, projecting part of the head of certain animals, such as dogs, including the mouth, nose, and jaws; the snout.
- A leather or wire restraining appliance that, when fitted over an animal’s snout, prevents biting and eating.
- The forward, discharging end of the barrel of a firearm.
- A restraint on free movement or expression: had a muzzle put on their high spirits.
- To put a muzzle on (an animal).
- To restrain from expression: tried to muzzle the opposition.
- verb - to put a covering over the mouth of to prevent biting or eating
There are 6 letters in MUZZLE: E L M U Z Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUZZLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUZZLE, to go: MUZZLE?
Rearrange the letters in MUZZLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUZZLE
What's nearby MUZZLE
Lookup in Wiki for MUZZLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUZZLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUZZLE"