Is MUZZLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUZZLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the open circular discharging end of a gun
- noun - forward projecting part of the head of certain animals
- noun - a leather or wire restraint that fits over an animal's snout (especially a dog's nose and jaws) and prevents it from eating or biting
- noun - restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- verb - fit with a muzzle
- verb - prevent from speaking out
- verb - tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- verb - to put a covering over the mouth of to prevent biting or eating
There are 7 letters in MUZZLES: E L M S U Z Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUZZLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUZZLES, to go: MUZZLES?
Rearrange the letters in MUZZLES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUZZLES
What's nearby MUZZLES
Lookup in Wiki for MUZZLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUZZLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUZZLES"