Is MIMICRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIMICRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of mimicking
- noun - the resemblance of an animal species to another species or to natural objects
- The act, practice, or art of mimicking.
- An instance of mimicking.
- The resemblance of one organism to another or to an object in its surroundings for concealment and protection from predators.
- noun - an instance of mimicking
There are 7 letters in MIMICRY: C I I M M R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIMICRY, to go: MIMICRY?
Rearrange the letters in MIMICRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIMICRY
What's nearby MIMICRY
Lookup in Wiki for MIMICRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIMICRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIMICRY"