Is LYING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LYING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - be lying, be prostrate
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - be and remain in a particular state or condition
- verb - tell an untruth
- verb - have a place in relation to something else
- verb - assume a reclining position
- Disposed to or characterized by untruth: a lying witness.
- noun - the act of telling lies
There are 5 letters in LYING: G I L N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LYING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LYING, to go: LYING?
Rearrange the letters in LYING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LYING
What's nearby LYING
Lookup in Wiki for LYING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LYING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LYING"