Is FLYING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLYING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of traveling by air
- verb - travel through the air
- verb - move quickly or suddenly
- verb - operate an airplane
- verb - transport by aeroplane
- verb - cause to fly or float
- verb - be dispersed or disseminated
- verb - change quickly from one emotional state to another
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - travel in an airplane
- verb - display in the air or cause to float
- verb - run away quickly
- verb - travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft
- verb - hit a fly
- verb - decrease rapidly and disappear
- adj - moving swiftly
- adj - hurried and brief
- Of or relating to aviation: a flying time of three hours between cities.
- Capable of or engaged in flight: The bat is a flying mammal.
- Situated, extending, or functioning in the air: a flying deck.
- Swiftly moving; fleet: played the difficult passage with flying fingers.
- Done or performed swiftly in or as if in the air: crossed the goal line with a flying leap.
- Brief; hurried: made a flying visit to the neighbors’ house; took a flying glance at the report.
- Capable of swift deployment or response; extremely mobile.
- Not secured by spars or stays.
- Flight in an aircraft or a spacecraft.
- The piloting or navigation of an aircraft or a spacecraft.
- noun - the operation of an aircraft
There are 6 letters in FLYING: F G I L N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLYING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLYING, to go: FLYING?
Rearrange the letters in FLYING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLYING
What's nearby FLYING
Lookup in Wiki for FLYING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLYING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLYING"