Is KISSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KISSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- noun - a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- noun - any of several bite-sized candies
- noun - a light glancing touch
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- verb - touch lightly or gently
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY
There are 6 letters in KISSES: E I K S S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KISSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of KISSES, to go: KISSES?
Rearrange the letters in KISSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KISSES
What's nearby KISSES
Lookup in Wiki for KISSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KISSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KISSES"