Is JUDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- noun - an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- verb - determine the result of (a competition)
- verb - form a critical opinion of
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- To form an opinion or estimation of after careful consideration: judge heights; judging character.
- To hear and decide on in a court of law; try: judge a case.
- To act as one appointed to decide the winners of: judge an essay contest.
- To determine or declare after consideration or deliberation.
- To have as an opinion or assumption; suppose: I judge you’re right.
- To govern; rule.
- To form an opinion or evaluation.
- To act or decide as a judge.
- One who makes estimates as to worth, quality, or fitness: a good judge of used cars; a poor judge of character.
- A bankruptcy referee.
- One appointed to decide the winners of a contest or competition.
- verb - to decide on critically
There are 5 letters in JUDGE: D E G J U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUDGE, to go: JUDGE?
Rearrange the letters in JUDGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUDGE
What's nearby JUDGE
Lookup in Wiki for JUDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUDGE"