Is JUDGES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUDGES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a book of the Old Testament that tells the history of Israel under the leaders known as judges
- noun - a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- noun - an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- verb - determine the result of (a competition)
- verb - form a critical opinion of
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- verb - to decide on critically
There are 6 letters in JUDGES: D E G J S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDGES
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUDGES, to go: JUDGES?
Rearrange the letters in JUDGES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUDGES
What's nearby JUDGES
Lookup in Wiki for JUDGES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUDGES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUDGES"