Is HISSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HISSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval)
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- verb - make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
- verb - move with a whooshing sound
- verb - express or utter with a hiss
- verb - show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
- verb - to make a sibilant sound
There are 6 letters in HISSES: E H I S S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HISSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HISSES, to go: HISSES?
Rearrange the letters in HISSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HISSES
What's nearby HISSES
Lookup in Wiki for HISSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HISSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HISSES"