Is HAZEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAZEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - Australian tree grown especially for ornament and its fine-grained wood and bearing edible nuts
- noun - the fine-grained wood of a hazelnut tree (genus Corylus) and the hazel tree (Australian genus Pomaderris)
- noun - any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Corylus bearing edible nuts enclosed in a leafy husk
- noun - a shade of brown that is yellowish or reddish
- adj - of a light brown or yellowish brown color
- Any of various shrubs or small trees of the genus Corylus, especially the European species C.
- A hazelnut.
- A light brown or yellowish brown.
- noun - a low, woody plant
There are 5 letters in HAZEL: A E H L Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAZEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAZEL, to go: HAZEL?
Rearrange the letters in HAZEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAZEL
What's nearby HAZEL
Lookup in Wiki for HAZEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAZEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAZEL"