Is GRUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRUFF in various dictionaries:
- adj - brusque and surly and forbidding
- adj - deep and harsh sounding as if from shouting or illness or emotion
- Brusque or stern in manner or appearance: a gruff reply.
- These adjectives mean abrupt and sometimes discourteous in manner or speech.
- adj - low and harsh in speech
- verb - to utter in a gruff voice
There are 5 letters in GRUFF: F F G R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRUFF, to go: GRUFF?
Rearrange the letters in GRUFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRUFF
What's nearby GRUFF
Lookup in Wiki for GRUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRUFF"