Is GOOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOOSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- noun - flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- verb - pinch in the buttocks
- verb - prod into action
- verb - give a spurt of fuel to
- Any of various wild or domesticated water birds of the family Anatidae, and especially of the genera Anser and Branta, characteristically having a shorter neck than that of a swan and a shorter, more pointed bill than that of a duck.
- The female of such a bird.
- The flesh of such a bird used as food.
- A silly person.
- A poke, prod, or pinch between or on the buttocks.
- To poke, prod, or pinch (a person) between or on the buttocks.
- To move to action, spur: “The pilot goosed his craft, powering away” (Nicholas Proffitt).
- noun - a swimming bird
- verb - to poke between the buttocks
There are 5 letters in GOOSE: E G O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOOSE, to go: GOOSE?
Rearrange the letters in GOOSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOOSE
What's nearby GOOSE
Lookup in Wiki for GOOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOOSE"