Is FRAUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRAUD in various dictionaries:
- noun - intentional deception resulting in injury to another person
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - something intended to deceive
- A deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain.
- A piece of trickery; a trick.
- One that defrauds; a cheat.
- One who assumes a false pose; an impostor.
There are 5 letters in FRAUD: A D F R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRAUD, to go: FRAUD?
Rearrange the letters in FRAUD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRAUD
What's nearby FRAUD
Lookup in Wiki for FRAUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRAUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRAUD"