Is FLUFFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUFFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any light downy material
- noun - something of little value or significance
- noun - a blunder (especially an actor's forgetting the lines)
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - erect or fluff up
- verb - ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- adv - light and soft [adj FLUFFIER, FLUFFIEST] : FLUFFILY
There are 6 letters in FLUFFS: F F F L S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUFFS, to go: FLUFFS?
Rearrange the letters in FLUFFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLUFFS
What's nearby FLUFFS
Lookup in Wiki for FLUFFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUFFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUFFS"