Is FLUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - any light downy material
- noun - something of little value or significance
- noun - a blunder (especially an actor's forgetting the lines)
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - erect or fluff up
- verb - ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- Light down or fuzz, as on a young bird or on a dandelion or milkweed seed.
- Something having a very light, soft, or frothy consistency or appearance: a fluff of meringue; a fluff of cloud.
- Light or superficial entertainment: The movie was just another bit of fluff from Hollywood.
- Inflated or padded material: The report was mostly fluff, with little new information.
- An error, especially in the delivery of lines, as by an actor or announcer.
- To make fluffy: fluff a pillow; a squirrel fluffing out its tail.
- To ruin or mar by a mistake or blunder: They fluffed their chance to participate in the playoffs by losing their last three games.
- To forget or botch (one’s lines).
- To become fluffy.
- To make an error, especially to forget or botch one’s lines.
- adv - light and soft [adj FLUFFIER, FLUFFIEST] : FLUFFILY
There are 5 letters in FLUFF: F F F L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUFF, to go: FLUFF?
Rearrange the letters in FLUFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLUFF
What's nearby FLUFF
Lookup in Wiki for FLUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUFF"