Is FILIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FILIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - designating the generation or the sequence of generations following the parental generation
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or befitting an offspring
- Of, relating to, or befitting a son or daughter: filial respect.
- Having or assuming the relationship of child or offspring to parent.
- Of or relating to a generation or the sequence of generations following the parental generation.
- adv - pertaining to a son or daughter [adj] : FILIALLY
There are 6 letters in FILIAL: A F I I L L
To search all scrabble anagrams of FILIAL, to go: FILIAL?
Rearrange the letters in FILIAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FILIAL
What's nearby FILIAL
Lookup in Wiki for FILIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FILIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FILIAL"