Is FLAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end
- verb - give a thrashing to
- verb - move like a flail
- To beat or strike with or as if with a flail: flailed our horses with the reins.
- To wave or swing vigorously; thrash: flailed my arms to get their attention.
- To thresh using a flail.
- To move vigorously or erratically; thrash about: arms flailing helplessly in the water.
- To strike or lash out violently: boxers flailing at each other in the ring.
- To thresh grain.
- verb - to swing freely
There are 5 letters in FLAIL: A F I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAIL, to go: FLAIL?
Rearrange the letters in FLAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAIL
What's nearby FLAIL
Lookup in Wiki for FLAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAIL"