Is EXEMPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXEMPT in various dictionaries:
- verb - grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- adj - (of persons) freed from or not subject to an obligation or liability (as e.g. taxes) to which others or other things are subject
- adj - (of goods or funds) not subject to taxation
- To free from an obligation, a duty, or a liability to which others are subject: exempting the disabled from military service.
- To set apart; isolate.
- Freed from an obligation, a duty, or a liability to which others are subject; excused: persons exempt from jury duty; income exempt from taxation; a beauty somehow exempt from the aging process.
- Set apart; isolated.
- verb - to free from an obligation required of others
There are 6 letters in EXEMPT: E E M P T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXEMPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXEMPT, to go: EXEMPT?
Rearrange the letters in EXEMPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXEMPT
What's nearby EXEMPT
Lookup in Wiki for EXEMPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXEMPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXEMPT"