Is EXECUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXECUTE in various dictionaries:
- verb - kill as a means of socially sanctioned punishment
- verb - murder in a planned fashion
- verb - put in effect
- verb - carry out the legalities of
- verb - carry out a process or program, as on a computer or a machine
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - sign in the presence of witnesses
- To put into effect; carry out: a government that executes the decisions of the ruling party.
- To create (a work of art, for example) in accordance with a prescribed design.
- To make valid, as by signing: execute a deed.
- To perform or carry out what is required by: execute the terms of a will.
- To put to death, especially by carrying out a lawful sentence.
- To run (a program or an instruction).
- verb - to carry out
There are 7 letters in EXECUTE: C E E E T U X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXECUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXECUTE, to go: EXECUTE?
Rearrange the letters in EXECUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXECUTE
What's nearby EXECUTE
Lookup in Wiki for EXECUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXECUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXECUTE"