Is DOWDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOWDY in various dictionaries:
- noun - British marshal of the RAF who commanded the British air defense forces that defeated the Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain (1882-1970)
- noun - deep-dish apple dessert covered with a rich crust
- adj - lacking in smartness or taste
- adj - primly out of date
- Lacking stylishness or neatness; shabby: a dowdy gray outfit.
- Old-fashioned; antiquated.
- adj - lacking in stylishness or neatness [adj DOWDIER, DOWDIEST] : DOWDILY [adv], DOWDYISH
- noun - a dowdy woman
There are 5 letters in DOWDY: D D O W Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOWDY, to go: DOWDY?
Rearrange the letters in DOWDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOWDY
What's nearby DOWDY
Lookup in Wiki for DOWDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOWDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOWDY"