Is DELAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - time during which some action is awaited
- noun - the act of delaying
- verb - cause to be slowed down or delayed
- verb - act later than planned, scheduled, or required
- verb - stop or halt
- verb - slow the growth or development of
- To postpone until a later time; defer.
- To act or move slowly; put off an action or a decision.
- The act of delaying; postponement: responded without delay.
- The condition of being delayed; detainment.
- The period of time during which one is delayed.
- These verbs mean to cause to be later or slower than expected or desired.
- verb - to put off to a later time
There are 5 letters in DELAY: A D E L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELAY, to go: DELAY?
Rearrange the letters in DELAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DELAY
What's nearby DELAY
Lookup in Wiki for DELAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELAY"