Is DECIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECIDE in various dictionaries:
- verb - reach, make, or come to a decision about something
- verb - bring to an end
- verb - cause to decide
- verb - influence or determine
- To settle conclusively all contention or uncertainty about: decide a case; decided the dispute in favor of the workers.
- To influence or determine the outcome of: A few votes decided the election.
- To cause to make or reach a decision.
- To pronounce a judgment; announce a verdict.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to make or cause to make a decision.
- verb - to make a choice or judgment
There are 6 letters in DECIDE: C D D E E I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECIDE, to go: DECIDE?
Rearrange the letters in DECIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DECIDE
What's nearby DECIDE
Lookup in Wiki for DECIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECIDE"