Is CUTOFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUTOFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated
- noun - a route shorter than the usual one
- noun - a device that terminates the flow in a pipe
- A designated limit or point of termination.
- A shortcut or bypass.
- A new channel cut by a river across the neck of an oxbow.
- The act or an instance of cutting off: a cutoff of funds; an electricity cutoff.
- The interception by an infielder of a throw to home plate from the outfield.
- A device that cuts off a flow of fluid.
- A conductor’s signal indicating a stop or break in playing or singing.
- Designating a limit or point of termination: a cutoff date for applications.
- Serving to intercept or relay a throw to home plate from the outfield: the cutoff man.
- noun - the point at which something terminates
There are 6 letters in CUTOFF: C F F O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTOFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUTOFF, to go: CUTOFF?
Rearrange the letters in CUTOFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUTOFF
What's nearby CUTOFF
Lookup in Wiki for CUTOFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUTOFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUTOFF"