Is COOKIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COOKIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- noun - the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- noun - a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small, usually flat and crisp cake made from sweetened dough.
- A person, usually of a specified kind: a lawyer who was a tough cookie.
- noun - a small, flat cake
There are 6 letters in COOKIE: C E I K O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COOKIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COOKIE, to go: COOKIE?
Rearrange the letters in COOKIE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COOKIE
What's nearby COOKIE
Lookup in Wiki for COOKIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COOKIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COOKIE"