Is COOK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COOK in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who cooks food
- noun - English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- verb - prepare a hot meal
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - transform by heating
- To prepare (food) for eating by applying heat.
- To prepare or treat by heating: slowly cooked the medicinal mixture.
- To alter or falsify so as to make a more favorable impression; doctor: disreputable accountants who were paid to cook the firm’s books.
- To prepare food for eating by applying heat.
- To undergo application of heat especially for the purpose of later ingestion.
- To proceed or perform very well: The band really got cooking after midnight.
- adj - to prepare food by heating [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COOKABLE
There are 4 letters in COOK: C K O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COOK
To search all scrabble anagrams of COOK, to go: COOK?
Rearrange the letters in COOK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COOK
What's nearby COOK
Lookup in Wiki for COOK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COOK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COOK"