Is COCKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COCKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - common edible European bivalve
- noun - common edible, burrowing European bivalve mollusk that has a strong, rounded shell with radiating ribs
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- Any of various bivalve mollusks of the family Cardiidae, having rounded or heart-shaped shells with radiating ribs.
- The shell of a cockle.
- A wrinkle; a pucker.
- A cockleshell.
- Any of several weedy plants, especially the corn cockle.
- verb - to wrinkle or pucker
There are 6 letters in COCKLE: C C E K L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COCKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COCKLE, to go: COCKLE?
Rearrange the letters in COCKLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COCKLE
What's nearby COCKLE
Lookup in Wiki for COCKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COCKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COCKLE"